What great pics of the kids. They look fantastic. I can't believe Reegan's going to be 10! You're the first in the waterfall of kids turning 10 this year. Happy Thanksgiving!
After living in the Pacific Northwest our entire lives (well for at least 4 of the 5 of us) we have started a new chapter and relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona. This is our journey. We hope that you take it with us via this blog!
3 comments:
What great pics of the kids. They look fantastic. I can't believe Reegan's going to be 10! You're the first in the waterfall of kids turning 10 this year. Happy Thanksgiving!
Don't buy it! There's a part on Elf Yourself that says "share" and blogger is an option. Good luck!
The girls are so adorable! Hope your Thanksgiving was great. I'll call you again this morning! Miss you...love - Angela
Post a Comment