Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anasazi Elementary Fall Carnival 10-24-08

What a crazy night. I didn't even get decent pictures! I was in charge of 25 booths that parents put on for each classroom 1st - 5th. We had "carnival" themed games, lots of carnival food, a DJ and tons of bouncy houses, plus 2 huge rock climbing walls. I started out at the school at 8:30 am and got home about 10:00 PM (took a half hour break to take a much needed shower!) Thank goodness Kevin had Dad patrol! The kids had a really fun night and I was sooo glad to have the event done. Man did I feel old the next morning..... places hurt where I didn't even knew they existed! But all in all it was well worth all of the work! Note Brynn's T-shirt. I put together an All School T-shirt art contest. The winning artist's work was then place onto our Anasazi Spirit T-shirts for 2008-2009. Each grade level has a different color. When all was said and done, every child had a T-shirt!!! That means that Kevin and I bundled close to 1000 shirts and distributed them to the classes. I am now working on a second order! I think they really came out cute and everyone really seems to like them. Not sure if I want to take on this huge task again next year.....



























No comments: