Took the kids to Schnepf farms down in Queen Creek. It's one of those "annual" events around here where you can go and pick pumpkins, ride rides, eat lots of garbage foods. The kids had a lot of fun. Quite a drive though..... South about 40 minutes.
The kiddos are so pretty!!! WOW!!! Everyone looks wonderful and happy. Please give XOXOXO to all of them. I love, love, love the halloween costumes! I miss you guys!
After living in the Pacific Northwest our entire lives (well for at least 4 of the 5 of us) we have started a new chapter and relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona. This is our journey. We hope that you take it with us via this blog!
1 comment:
The kiddos are so pretty!!! WOW!!! Everyone looks wonderful and happy. Please give XOXOXO to all of them. I love, love, love the halloween costumes! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment