
I was asked to create a craft item for Reegan's 3rd grade classroom's Silent Auction contribution... each block was drawn by one of her classmates, as well as Mrs. Coleman (Reegan's teacher). The dedication block says "What Makes Me Happy Is......." It was fun to put together but I definitely could not have done it without Marie's' help. THANK YOU!!!! It was a wonderful coincidence that Marie flew in for a few days to see the family, because I put her talents to work. The classroom picture will be used as well...... each kiddo signed their name on the mat which frames the 8x10 portrait. Thought it would be neat for whomever ends up winning the quilt to be able to see the class that made it.
2 comments:
Shannon, How neat that you had such great help making the quilt, and what a great way to get involved! Which was your favorite block? Miss you - Ang
Beautiful quilt and I love the theme. Fun to see your blog and Sheri's. Miss seeing you around town.
Post a Comment