Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tombstone... The Wild Wild West








A week ago Thursday my parents and grandma flew down to stay for a week. It was great to have them and the time flew by too quickly. We drove down to Tombstone one day which took FOREVER to get to but it was well worth it. The girls especially enjoyed seeing a "Wild West Show" of sorts... I use the term loosely because it was a bit lame but the kids didn't seem to mind. I do have to say that it was a HUGE step up from Boot Hill cemetery that I drug everyone to.... Overall it was a cute town but very touristy.





























The girls seem to be getting too much joy out of stringing each other up.








It didn't take much to get the kids to sleep most nights. We got a kick out of Brynn using Reegan as a pillow.
























No comments: