Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Upgrades....
















I have to start by saying it's really nice to have the computer back up after 2 weeks. I was beginning to think that I had gone back in time to days where there was little technology. We still have no home phone however.... one of the painters must have stepped on our phone box and we have yet to find the time to get it replaced! So if you feel inclined, please call us on one of our cell phones!!!
Kevin has spent hours changing out our door hardware, electrical switches and plates and putting up new lighting. Both of us got to spend time on the good old scaffolding in order to change out the can lighting, air grates, smoke detectors and of course our new entry light. We still have bath lights to put up as well as all of the bar bars, toilet paper holders, etc. But we are getting there.

No comments: