Congratulations Brynn you are now a Kindergartner!!!!! And we are off the hook for tuition... at least until college rolls around!
Reegan had the best year and the best teacher! Thank you Miss Baker!
Greer's end of the school year party was a "Drive-In". Each child was asked to make a car in which they could sit in so that they could watch a movie. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love it! The car was outstanding and just a perfect fit for Greer. Good pictures of all the kids! I can see why Reegan enjoyed her youthful teacher. She sparkles. Mom
After living in the Pacific Northwest our entire lives (well for at least 4 of the 5 of us) we have started a new chapter and relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona. This is our journey. We hope that you take it with us via this blog!
1 comment:
I love it! The car was outstanding and just a perfect fit for Greer. Good pictures of all the kids! I can see why Reegan enjoyed her youthful teacher. She sparkles. Mom
Post a Comment