Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Gammy! (3-31-09)

I was able to fly home for Gammy's 90th birthday weekend. Told her that I was not able to make it and then surprised her by knocking on her door. Think that will be the last time anyone "surprises" her! Took the wind right out of her!!!! But it was a great weekend. The family had brunch at the Salish Lodge and then we went back to her place for cake. Was also able to spend the night at my best friends house (The Russo abode) on Bainbridge the first night, stayed with Uncle Darrell and Kathy the next and then at Aunt Peg's the remainder of my stay. Definitely a fun trip. Wish Kevin and the girls would have been able to come too.






















I put together a photo book that spanned most of our lives. Even threw in some fun black and whites from when Dad and Darrell were kids as well as Gammy and Boppa's wedding pics.







This is a beautiful charm bracelet that has charms for each grandchild and great grandchild



Tequila shots at Aunt Peg's.













No comments: