
The girls just completed their first 2 weeks of swimming lessons. I was able to get three of them into the pool at the same time! It was awesome! Brynn, who has never had lessons, started in Level I and went from refusing to put her face into the water, to full on dunks/bobs. Greer was in Level III which was beginning stroke development. She has always been a fish so she did really well.
Reegan was in Level IV which was stroke refinement. I was a bit concerned about
Reegan on the first day once I realized that she was in a competitive lane that ran 25 meters and 5 ft 6 in deep in it's entirety. She had to do free-style the entire length up and back right off the back.... but she proved me wrong. she didn't even hesitate. She also learned the back stroke, butterfly and a few others that I don't remember the names for. They all advanced to the next level so they are on a waiting list for the next session that starts on Monday. Hopefully they will all get into classes.

1 comment:
Yeah for the girls! Did they get in the next group of lessons? Hope so!
Post a Comment