Friday, June 20, 2008

I am caught up!

Okay everyone I have officially caught up. In blogging I realized that I am not taking nearly the pictures I have taken in the past. It's sad to say that I have ZERO from when the Schmidt's were here visiting! Yes, very lame! But you can visit Sheri's site at http://chongoandblondie.blogspot.com/ to check them out. She was on the ball and took some!!!
The days are getting extremely hot and my brain is beginning to fry a bit. I think today will top out at about 114. It's very strange when you get up and it's already 100 by 9am. They are predicting the monsoons will soon be upon us so that should be interesting. I am looking forward to the rain spells but unfortunately with that comes the humidity. I hope you are all doing well back home and if you feel the need for some sunshine please know that our doors are always open to you! We'd love the visit! I'll blog later once I have something new to blog about!
Blessings-
Shannon

1 comment:

Robb and Rebecca said...

Thanks for all the pictures, Shannon! It's so fun to see your family enjoying your new home.