So long blue walls.... hello a nice warm brown! The color goes so much better with the granite but now the cabinets seem a bit outdated. Oh well, maybe gutting the kitchen and baths will be the next BIG undertaking.... BUT definitely not any time soon! We added wainscoting in the dining room and took the color up a notch throughout. We really like how it turned out. We still have the Ansel to hang and the light needs to be raised but you get the idea. Can't say I love the fireplace.... bit dark .... but looks pretty good at night. Someday we'd like to tear it out and use the same stone that is on the water feature outside.
Remember the "Red" walls? They have now been replaced with a much warmer earth tone. When I bought our new bedding it was kind of ironic that the coverlet matched the old walls.... We threw in some chocolate brown to finish off the look. Need a duvet cover still but haven't been lucky enough to find one that I like yet. It's a work in progress I guess but sooo much more like us now.

Greer chose a pretty shade of ice blue that is in her comforter for her accent wall. The next step is to get her some decent lighting. Hers is the only room without either a light kit on her fan or can lighting! We also plan on putting the bunk bed back in and getting Brynn a trundle. That way we will have more room for guests.
3 comments:
The house looks so amazing. Love the new "tone" of the house!! And your wrought iron accents on the walls are great. Can't wait to see the transformation in person!!
Hey there! Your new home looks fantastic! WOW! You guys have done so much and I love the colors...nice and warm. =-) The pool looks soooo inviting, I would love to be swimming in that under the sun...ahhhhh. The rooms are great too! I love how each one fits their personality. Looks like you all had ALOT of fun when the family came down to visit...thanks for sharing, I was wondering when you were going to post next, I check it every few days and hadn't seen anything in a while.
Take Care,
Trish
The house looks great! I can't wait to see it in person, and put all the rooms together. :) Miss you! Angela
Post a Comment