Greer was asked to play on the All Star Team this year. They played the weekend after our offical season ended. Great way to end it... tied one to one! Way to go Greer!!!! Til Spring. The "Jaguar Girls"
Greer's best bud Dawson also played on his All Star Team.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWESOME job Greer! You rock and we love you very much!
Thanks for the suggestion, Shannon. I bought Kiehl's Self-Tanner on a friend's recommendation...we'll see how it works. SO not important, but those little details! I hope you are enjoying life in AZ with your family. Blessings to you!
After living in the Pacific Northwest our entire lives (well for at least 4 of the 5 of us) we have started a new chapter and relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona. This is our journey. We hope that you take it with us via this blog!
2 comments:
AWESOME job Greer! You rock and we love you very much!
Thanks for the suggestion, Shannon. I bought Kiehl's Self-Tanner on a friend's recommendation...we'll see how it works. SO not important, but those little details!
I hope you are enjoying life in AZ with your family. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment