Sunday, September 20, 2009

More pictures from June 30, 2009

Man I didn't realized how many pictures I had from this day. Between Sheri's camera, Mom's camera and mine there are a ton. So here are some that sums up the first day of our family get-together!


Brynn was doing mom's hair






What's pool time without one of these, huh Derek!





By now Brynn is a fish in the pool!



We came upon this little guy a couple of days before company arrived. We thought we'd keep it for show and tell. You can't kill these things (except duct-tape works well). We put it in a sealed ziplock baggie, left it in the garage that was reading 122 F for 2+ days and it still survived.





Peace Out Skylar



Mom and Dad bought the girls all matching bathing suits to celebrate the 4th



arent they cute

I have NO idea..... but it was fun!






Ryland

Our Blonde Brynnee Boozer! By the end of summer her hair actually turned a pretty shade of green!


I am thinking this family needs a bigger pool!




Brynn and Mom (Gigi)












We celebrated Sheri and Boppas birthdays with gifts, ice cream and homemade Rhubarb crisp!

Brynn loves her boots!

The waterfall seemed to be a fav for all of the kids

By the end of the day the kids were pooped! Playing in the pool and the sun took it out of them


No comments: