On Thursday 9-25-08 she then gave her speech once again in front of the entire 4th and 5th graders in the cafeteria.... in front of a podium.... microphone and all. There must have been 300+ kids watching! We got it on video but unfortunately I have yet to be able to find an upload site that will accept such a large file so I can't share it with you at this time. Needless to say she did an AWESOME job! Not sure where she gets such pose and confidence! After the speeches were done the kids headed back to class to vote for the finalists. On Friday morning it was announced that REEGAN COLEMAN was to be the next ABS Treasurer for the 2008-2009 student body. She couldn't have been more excited! Congrats Reegan. We are so very proud of you!

3 comments:
WOO HOO! I'm so proud of your Reegan! What a gret thing...so brave and strong! :) Love hearing about your life!
Love,
Angela
Okay...I meant "great"!!!
Way to go Reegan! We are so proud of you...and we know you will do a great job as Treasurer! love you.
Post a Comment