Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sammy the Friendly Scorpion..... NOT!




Found my first critter the other night hanging on the wall above the fridge. Lucky me! I do have to say though that I don't think it wandered in from outside.....instead I think it's been a house guest for quite some time. In doing some cleaning I found a really dirty towel stuck up behind the vent above the sub-zero. Most likely when I pulled it out I awoke our guest from it's warm abode, who then came out to visit. Way too cold here for them to be awandering so needless to say he was an easy target with my HUGE BBQ spatula and duct tape!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I the spatula and duct tape invention! That is awesome!!! =-)

Angela said...

YUCK! Your hair is cute...are you growing it out??

Dale and Susan Wells said...

Ok, now I've got it! Dad and I figured out how to to keep up with this Blog. Thanks for your help. Duh...you would have thought we were born in the stone-age...

By the way, you are doing a great job. Thanks so much for keeping up with all the pictures and info on your projects. It makes us feel right at home with all of you.

Now for your new friend - please make sure we don't find one of those in our bed when we come down.
It was a good size. Love, Gigi