
I am
sooo behind in keeping everyone updated. I am going to post a bunch of "before" pictures of the house when it was empty, carpets being replaced and some from our lovely moving-in day. Things went well and we are feeling somewhat at home..... but it's going to take awhile to find everything! We are so grateful to my parents who drove the
Sequoia down for us, watched the girls while the movers were delivering the 500+
stickered items into the house and even gave Kevin and I an opportunity to go out to dinner all by ourselves! Within a couple of days they helped us unpack almost everything. Thank you Mom and Dad! We could not have made the transition without you!!! One of the first things we did was tear out the window treatments and built-in desk that was in our master. The girls decided to christen the pool even though it's not heated- but they didn't seem to care! I will post more photos of the "after" shots as well as more in depth details of the process. But at least this is a start. Blessings to all!




My favorite view from the backyard

Brynn's wonderfully painted room in "Baby Diaper Yellow".......
and our lovely "Rapsberry" master.... but the previous owner insits that it's "Merlot"
2 comments:
The shell of the house looks great, I can't wait to see it with your personal touches on it. The kitchen blue is very blue. I was picturing darker or more navy, but I don't blame you for wanting to change it. You'd have to want a very blue kitchen! ;0)
Shannon - Thanks for keeping me in the loop! The house looks like it will be great - and the pool is beautiful! Question: does Cha Cha swim? I hope the wait was worth it now that you are all together again. We had a very full fun Thanksgiving with both girls and all grandchildren home. Erin even brought her mother-in-law. The day was sunny & beautiful here. Hope to see you all at Christmas - take care, Mudge
Post a Comment