Tuesday, October 23, 2007
It's really happening!
With everyone blogging these days I thought I'd put my hat into the ring and start my own. I am sure that it will be hit and miss for the next couple of weeks until we get settled, but this will be a great way to stay in touch with those people that mean so much to us. We are currently scheduled to move in the next couple of weeks. Our house on BI is at the pending stage and we are just now going through the motions on the new place in Scottsdale, AZ. Between picking out carpet, paint, multiple inspections... we are well on our way. I am going to try to include a picture of the new digs in AZ. More to come so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! What part of AZ? I absolutely love AZ. My family is from the Phoenix area so we visit there frequently.
Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
Yeah!! I am so glad you are going to blog for all of us....it will be a great way to let us "see" how life is in Arizona. Okay, I am getting off my computer before I start to cry....
We are glad that we can keep in 'real time' touch this way, Shannon. Will you come back for our wreath-making party? It wouldn't be the same without you...
Wow, Kevin and Shannon we have a lot to catch up on! I am looking forward to the pictures. Thanks so much for keeping in touch. I wish you all the best... and send my love.
Julie
Post a Comment